I am Lovin'TheGoodOleDays!


Welcome to my blog. I'm glad you're here. You'll find information about my shop; favorite recipes; features of other crafters and artisans; tidbits of beach living; and the ups and downs of life.

Yes, there were some things about the past that were definitely great, but everyone's list is slightly different. This blog is my contribution to the things that make life great, and not so great. Like all things, this blog will grow and change as I do. Come grow with me.

Monday, November 25, 2013

Monday Mojo...Yeha Noha (Wishes of Happiness & Prosperity)

Too many Mondays have passed without a Monday Mojo, and for that I apologize. I missed it and I know some of you did, too.  I know many of my choices have been silly and upbeat, but with Thanksgiving only days away, I thought I would chose something especially for the holiday.



I came across the CD, Sacred Spirit, one day while shopping in a bookstore. I was overcome with a sense of peace and reverence. Of course I bought it and it became one of my favorite, go to Cd's.  The song I chose for today, "Yeha Noha" is one of my favorites.

I hope you enjoy this Monday Mojo and I wish for you much happiness and prosperity, whatever that may mean to you.

No comments: